Lilian Leung is a designer, artist, and community-based researcher. Based in the unceded territories of the kʷikʷəƛ̓əm First Nation, they are focused on applying thoughtful and considered design solutions to community-centered projects, and developing relationships through collaboration.
With over seven years of industry experience, their work spans visual communication, UX/UI designer, media arts, and workshop facilitation. Experienced working with local, national, and international businesses and initiatives; Lilian has worked on numerous projects in a variety of industries such as film, commerce, non-profit, academic institutions and more.
Their current practice circles new and evolving methods of placemaking and placekeeping in virtual reality, trans- and postmedia practices, and interactive documentary.
Feel free to drop a line and say “Hello.”
Metropolis at Metrotown
Provincial Health Service Authority
Simon Fraser University
UBC Sauder School of Business
University of Toronto
- 2021 Digital Futures Graduate Exhibition
- 2020 Receipts - In Collaboration with Public Visualization Studio, The Bentway
- 2019 Art Gallery of Ontario - Multi-Sensory Exhibition
- 2021 Blackwood Gallery | SDUK Issue 09 – DIFFUSING
- 2021 Momus | Imperfect Archives: Lilian Leung and Linda Zhang Virtually Capture Eroding Chinatowns by Steph Wong Ken
Panels, Talks, & Workshops
- 2021 VRTO Conference - Decolonizing the Past: Reimagining the Future (Co-Presented with Priya Bandodkar and Nadine Valcin)
- 2021 Asia Global Cultural Studies Forum (AGCSF) - Co-Presented with Immony Men
- 2021 Music Gallery - EMERGENTS IV: ROOM TONE: Photogrammetry as Creative Archive